Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today. Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
- Fall Registration is underway! Our dual credit advisors are working closely with your high school counselors to get your schedule as accurate as possible. Once you have been registered you will receive an email with payment instructions and more! Students can expect to receive registration emails August 1st-12th.
Please continue to check the email you put on file when completing your application.
Fall 2016 Registration and Payment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In addition to orientation, our Dual Credit Advisors will be hosting workshops August 15th-August 19th, on the high school campus to help students better understand BlackBoard, WebACCess and how to read their program evaluations. Students can email their advisor to attend. Click here to review the session dates and times.
- ACC and AISD have partnered to offer certificates in EMT, Pharmacy Tech, and General Business. Visit with your ACC DC Advisor if you are interested in learning more and to sign up to begin your certificate next school year!
- Did you know...ACC Dual Credit is on Facebookand Twitter? Follow us NOW and stay informed!
- Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
Learn more about ADA Accommodations for Dual Credit Students.
- Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: Life After Dual Credit
- Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQs link.
FALL 2016 REGISTRATION PROCESS
Students that completed the admissions process by the May 1st fall 2016 deadline, will be registered by the dual credit advisor for their college courses once the high school has created the student's schedule. An email will be sent confirming the registration and explaining the payment process. Students should receive registration emails August 1st-August 12th. Contact your dual credit advisor if you do not receive an email by August 12th. It may be that your email address is incorrect in our system, our emails are going to spam, or there may be a problem with your schedule.
NOTE: Students that completed the process after May 1st will be registered if seats are available.
Payment for your fall 2016 college classes: Payments will be made online with a credit card or check. Instructions will be included in your registration email. Payment plans are available. Cash payments must be made in person at the ACC Cashier Window located in Admissions Building-A (3110 Mustang Road, Alvin, TX 77511). DC Advisors cannot accept payments, but are available to guide you through making a payment online if assistance is needed.
FALL 2016 REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FAQS
ADA Accommodations: Self identified students must contact the ACC Office of Disability Services (ODS) directly to inquire about college accommodations. High School modifications and/or accommodations will not be recognized in the college class. Students should contact the ODS office a few weeks prior to the first day of class to schedule a meeting. 281.756.3533.
College Textbooks: Should be purchased through the ACC College Store. Students are encouraged to purchase books prior to the first day of class. However, do not remove any shrink-wrapping until after attending class, it may impact your ability to return the book if it is not needed or is the wrong book. Students that wait until the first day of class to purchase books should have their books prior to the 2nd class meeting. Not having your textbook will negatively impact your ability to succeed.
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
Do you have a success story to share? Submit it to email@example.com
For More Information: Email: DualCredit@alvincollege.edu