Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

You are here  >  Enrollment Services Center

Enrollment Service Center (ESC)


Welcome to Alvin Community College. If  ready to begin the admission process, simply follow our Steps to Getting Started.

Not sure about a career or college major? Take advantage of our Career Services to explore your options and find the best match for your personality and goals.

Do you need financial help to go to college? We encourage you to visit the Financial Aid section.

To explore programs and majors offered at Alvin Community College, view our Associate Degrees & Certificate Programs section.

Advising & Testing

The Advising Office is here to offer help in choosing a major, transferring courses, college orientation, and much more. And, we are dedicated to helping you succeed. We encourage you to stay in touch with us and stop by any time you have a question or need a listening ear.

Requesting a Transcript for Admissions

Transcripts are official documents that list all coursework completed at the high school, college or university you attend. Colleges and universities use your transcript(s) to verify eligibility to enroll in courses at their institution. There are two types of transcripts available to students.

Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts are issued directly from the college or university to the student. These transcripts can be used for your personal files, or when you meet with a college academic advisor.

Official Transcripts
Official transcripts are sent directly from one institution to another institution in a sealed envelope. Or, the transcript can be given by hand to the student in a sealed institutional envelope. It is important that the envelope not be opened by anyone except the recipient college or university. Otherwise, it is considered an "unofficial transcript."

Your official transcripts from high school or other colleges/universities become part of your official file at Alvin Community College and cannot be returned. When applying for admission, all required official transcripts must be on file by the end of your first semester unless otherwise noted.

Send your official transcripts to:
Alvin Community College
Enrollment Services Center
3110 Mustang Road
Alvin, Texas 77511

Office Hours:
8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday & Tuesday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday & Thursday
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday, except for the months of January and August and other Friday closings as shown in the college calendar.

Contact Information

Enrollment Services Center (ESC) 
Building A, Room 100
Phone: 281-756-3531
Fax: 281-756-5812

Residency Statement: When students are admitted, their residency is based on answers to the application’s Core Residency questions and supporting documentation.  Tuition is based on this classification.  To obtain information on what constitutes district or state residency, please refer to the current catalog or visit the Enrollment Services Center.

Featured Items

ACC Foundation
ACC Softball
ACC Baseball
Active Shooter Response
Art Department/Exhibits
Campus Life
Campus Technology
College President
Computer Lab
Drama/Theatre Season
Course Evaluations
Learning Lab
Parking Permits/Student I.D.'s

Powered by Translate


Media Networks


Contact Us

Name  *
Email  *
Inquiry Type *
Message *