Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

You are here  >  FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions - General FAQ

How do I obtain my username and password for WebACCess, Blackboard, and Office 365?

Students may use their ACCess ID to gain entry to a many of Alvin Community College’s student facing applications, including WebACCess, Blackboard, and Office 365. You can obtain your ACCess ID clicking the "ACCess ID Help" link below. You will need to know either your ACC Student ID or Social Security Number. Please contact the IT Service Desk with any questions or difficulties, 281-756-3544, See the Campus Technology page for more information! ACCess ID Help

[back to top]

How do I obtain a copy of my college transcript?

Students can print unofficial transcripts through WebACCess on-line services. Students may also request official transcripts to be sent to institutions of higher education and third parties through WebACCess. The processing fee is $7.50 per transcript request.

Official transcript requests may also be submitted in person at the Enrollment Services Center (ESC) in A-building or by mail with $7.50 money order attached. If a form must be attached to the official transcript or if your only attendance was prior to Fall 1999, you must submit your request in person or by mail. All transcripts provided directly to the student will be marked "Issued to Student" and may not be accepted as official by other institutions.

Transcript requests will be serviced as long as all obligations to the College have been met. Express transcript service is provided when pre-paid and arranged for by the student. Students must contact the express service for rates and procedures.

[back to top]

Does ACC have any student organizations or clubs I can join?

You can find a list of the Clubs & Organizations on the Student Activities page. For more information regarding club membership, activities, and requirements, contact the club sponsor(s). New organizations can be formed through registering at the Student Activities Office.

[back to top]

I am a new student transferring from another community college who do I speak with for assistance?

Contact someone in the Enrollment Services Center (ESC) at 281-756-3531 or email:

[back to top]

How do I contact a specific department on campus?

You can find a departments contact number in the A to Z Directory.

[back to top]

What are the College office hours?

Enrollment Services Center (Bldg. A)
Monday & Tuesday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Closed Fridays during the summer months.
College Store (Bldg. E)
Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday 8:00AM - 2:00PM