Attention All Students: Check this section for time-sensitive information and scholarship opportunities:
- Introducing Financial Aid Self Service! Login to WebACCess to check your status, see a list of required documents, and accept/decline your aid!
- Online IRS Tax Transcript Request Process Temporarily Unavailable! Due to a recent data breach at the IRS, the online tax transcript request process, known as “Get Transcript” is temporarily unavailable. Students needing to submit tax transcripts to our office must use the IRS Data Retrieval process within FAFSA on the Web, or request a tax transcript by mail. Please carefully consider the additional time needed to receive a tax transcript by mail.
- The Financial Aid Priority Deadline for Fall 2015 is April 1, 2015!
- Attention Mini and 12 Week Semester Students! Please click here for important information about tuition and fee payment.
- ACC now offers direct deposit for aid refunds: Log in to WebACCess to enroll. Please allow up to 10 business days for your direct deposit to take effect. Students without direct deposit will have a refund check mailed. All checks are mailed; no exceptions.
- The next Financial Aid Appeal Deadline is September 7, 2015. Complete appeals received by the deadline will be reviewed, and a decision will be emailed to the student within three weeks of the deadline.
Fall 2015 Important Dates
Grants, Scholarships, and Returning Loan Borrowers
|Financial aid applied to student ACC accounts begins
||Funds available for ACC Bookstore Purchases
||Financial aid refunds begin - direct deposit & checks mailed
|16 Week and Mini 1 Semesters
|*August 17, 2015
|**August 17 - 28, 2015
||September 4, 2015
| 12 Week Semester
NOTE to first-time loan borrowers: Your first loan disbursement must be held until at least 30 days after classes begin. See the chart below for more information about loan disbursements.
*Summer Semester grades and Satisfactory Academic Progress must be reviewed before Fall Semester aid is disbursed.
**Check your fee receipt (on WebACCess) for a credit before going to the ACC Bookstore.
Fall 2015 Loan Disbursement Schedule
| Fall 2015
||Loan disbursements applied to student ACC accounts begins
|| Aid refunds begin - direct deposit & checks mailed
| First Disbursement for Returning ACC Borrowers
||*August 17, 2015
||September 4, 2015
| First Disbursement for First-Time Borrowers
||September 23, 2015
||October 7, 2015
| Second Disbursement for Summer-Only Borrowers
||November 18, 2015
||December 2, 2015
You must be enrolled and attending at least 6 hours at the time of your loan disbursements, or your loan may be adjusted or canceled.
Financial Aid Office