Select an Option Below:
|Register for Classes . Grades . Schedules . Transcript Reqs . Employee Pay Advices
||Online Payment System
- Don’t Get Withdrawn! Payment for New Registrations & Added Classes after the payment deadline will be due at the time of registration. Students will be withdrawn each day if payment is not received. Students who have set up a payment plan will have the new charges added to the 2nd and final payments. Registration will be unavailable each day from 1:45 am - 5 am.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE for ONLINE STUDENTS:
Students who have not completed ORNT-0100 and are registering for an online section of a course will need to register for ORNT 0100 prior to registering for the online course. You may proceed with the registration of your online course sections once you have registered for ORNT 0100. You will not be charged additional fees or tuition for ORNT 0100.
TLS SECURITY PROTOCOL NOTICE:
SSL & TLS 1.0 have been disabled for WebACCess. In Internet Explorer you must enable TLS 1.1 & TLS 1.2 if you have not previously done so or the website will not come up. Click on the 'gear'
in the upper right corner of your I.E. browser or the Tools menu, and then select Internet Options. Click on the advanced tab and scroll to the bottom of the 'settings'. You want to have a check mark next to 'Use TLS 1.1' and Use TLS 1.2'. Click on ok when done, and refresh your browser. By default, Google Chrome and Firefox should have these enabled already.
INTERNET EXPLORER 10 NOTICE:
After clicking on the WebACCess button above, check the "compatibility mode" button, which looks like a torn piece of paper located on the right side of the website address bar between the "lock" and "refresh arrow", to make sure it is blue. If the compatibility mode button is gray then compatibility mode is off, simply click the button once and it will change to blue (on).
Click WebACCess to view Time entry, Pay Advices, W-2 Statements and Leave Plan Summary.
WebACCess and Make a Payment will not be accessible from 1:45 am - 5 am daily for backups and system processing.
If you experience problems with WebACCess, please call IT Services at 281-756-3544 or email email@example.com.
On October 16th we changed our campus internet provider. If have trouble accessing the College website or WebACCess. If you are having trouble reaching the College website and need to access Blackboard, you can reach Blackboard directly by using the following URL http://bb.alvincollege.edu/
If you are having trouble accessing the College website or WebACCess from off campus please do the following before contacting IT Services at 281-756-3544:
- Ensure that you're on the Windows Start Screen.
- Simply type cmd and the Windows search bar will appear with search results.
- Right click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator .
- Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.