News & Announcements
Dual Enrollment News & Announcements
- View your Class of 2019 Senior Letter (Spanish version).
- Seniors should also check out "Life after Dual Enrollment" to learn more about transferring your ACC credit.
2019-2020 Dual Enrollment Admissions Deadline - April 26, 2019
- Steps to Enroll
- TSI Assessment Information
- Early Admission Contract (print, complete, sign and return to ACC Advisor)
- ADA Request Process - ACC Office of Disability Services
- FERPA Waiver
- Register for Dual Enrollment Orientation
Receive Admission Text Alerts for 2019-2020. Text @de1920 to 81010. We'll keep you reminded!
2019 Dual Enrollment Summer Schedules
Alvin ISD Summer Schedule held at Shadow Creek High School
Pearland ISD Summer Schedule held at Pearland High School and UHCL-Pearland
NEW! Dual Enrollment Scholarship Opportunity
Check with your high school regarding TSI testing dates and times for your campus or click here for ACC TSI testing dates and times.
ADA Accommodations for 2019-2020
Students that require accommodations must meet with the ACC Office of Disability Services prior to the start of school. View the Disabilities Accommodation Requests to review what is needed for your visit.
ACC Email Address and ACCess ID (ACC ID #)
ALL students will now have an ACC Email Address that will be used as the official form of communication. After applying and being accepted to ACC, you will receive an email with your ACC Student ID number. Use this ID number to setup your ACC email account. If you need assistance, visit the Campus Technology page or contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544.
Sign up for REMIND Text Message Reminders. Text @de1920 to 81010 to start receiving
text reminders for 2019-2020.