Dual Enrollment Admission
Enroll in the ACC Dual Enrollment Program
2019-2020 Admission Deadline – April 26, 2019
Dual Enrollment students are students who have met Texas Success Initiative (TSI) standards and the ACC Admission Requirements. Interested students should complete the following steps:
Complete the ApplyTexas online application. (Use browsers Chrome, Mozilla or the latest version of IE)
Take the TSI Exam or meet a waiver or exemption standard. Click here for TSI registration information.
Select a college course for which you qualify during the course selection process. Visit with an ACC Advisor if you have questions.
Complete the Early Admission Contract (EAC). Print, complete, and return to your ACC Advisor.
Register for Dual Enrollment Orientation.
Download a printable version of the Steps to Enroll
Additional Testing Information
TSI Test Prep One-Day Camps
TSI Test Prep One-Day Camps are offered in February, March, April and May. Click here to find out more information about the TSI Test Prep One-Day Camps.
Qualifying scores are required to register for a college course.
SAT (3/5/16 or after)
ACT- 23 Composite Score
ACT - 19
SAT - (3/5/16 or after)-530
TSI - 350 or 340 and High School Pre-Cal with a grade of A or B.
STAAR/EOC- Algebra I (level 2, score of 4000) and 70+ grade in high school Algebra II.
|Writing||4+ on Essay and 340+ objective score OR 5+ Essay with 4+ ABE and 310-339 objective score|
SAT (3/5/16 or after)
ACT-23 Composite Score
- The TSI exam is available at ACC for $39.00 (entire exam) or $15.00 per section. Visit Admissions Office Testing to review test dates and to register.
- Students must have a picture ID or two forms of identification to test (yearbook picture, school ID, birth certificate, passport, and/or social security card).
- ADA Accommodations are available for testing. Contact the ACC Office of Disabilities for more information prior to testing. *Click here for Dual Enrollment ADA Accommodations. Students may also test on their high school campus if it is a TSI testing sight. Visit the high school webpage or your high school counselor for details.
- All students must take the TSI exam unless they qualify for a waiver or exemption.
- Students taking the TSI exam for the first time must take all 3 sections of the exam. Do not skip a section.
- The Duke Talent ACT is not accepted.