Dual Enrollment Admission
Enroll in the ACC Dual Enrollment Program
2020-2021 Admission Deadline – April 24, 2020
Dual Enrollment students are students who have met Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
standards and the ACC Admission Requirements. Interested students should complete
the following steps:
(Download a printable version of the Steps to Enroll)
Complete the ApplyTexas online application. (Use browsers Chrome, Mozilla or the latest version of IE)
Take the TSI Exam or meet a waiver or exemption standard. Click here for TSI registration information. Visit with your ACC Dual Enrollment Advisor to review your scores.
*Contact the Office of Disability Services prior to registering for the exam if accommodations are required.
Select a college course for which you qualify during the course selection process. Visit with an ACC Advisor if you have questions.
Complete the Early Admission Contract (EAC). Print, complete, and return to your ACC Advisor.
Register for Dual Enrollment Orientation when available to learn more about paying for your college courses, how to purchase your textbooks, and how to access resources for your success!
Additional Testing Information
TSI Test Prep One-Day Camps
TSI Test Prep One-Day Camps are offered each semester. Visit ACC Marketplace to learn more about upcoming TSI Test Prep dates, prices and how to register.
Qualifying scores are required to register for a college course.
SAT (3/5/16 or after)
ACT- 23 Composite Score
ACT - 19
SAT - (3/5/16 or after)-530
TSI - 350 or 340 and High School Pre-Cal with a grade of A or B.
STAAR/EOC- Algebra I (level 2, score of 4000) and 70+ grade in high school Algebra II.
|Writing||4+ on Essay and 340+ objective score OR 5+ Essay with 4+ ABE and 310-339 objective score|
SAT (3/5/16 or after)
ACT-23 Composite Score
- The TSI exam is available at ACC for $39.00 (entire exam) or $15.00 per section. Visit Admissions Office Testing to review test dates and to register.
- Students must have a picture ID or two forms of identification to test (yearbook picture, school ID, birth certificate, passport, and/or social security card).
- ADA Accommodations are available for testing. Contact the ACC Office of Disabilities for more information prior to testing. *Click here for Dual Enrollment ADA Accommodations. Students may also test on their high school campus if it is a TSI testing sight. Visit the high school webpage or your high school counselor for details.
- All students must take the TSI exam unless they qualify for a waiver or exemption.
- Students are encouraged to take all 3 sections of the exam but are only required to take the section needed for the course of interest.
- The Duke Talent ACT is not accepted.
- Be sure to meet with ACC Advisor immediately after testing to discuss your score results and options.