Marketing and Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications
Our mission is to promote the goals of Alvin Community College by fostering an environment of communication and collaboration among all stakeholders. We also strive to present and ensure a cohesive image of the college by applying and enforcing our brand standards in everything we do.
- Promote the College's brand to its service area and beyond using diverse methods of communications.
- Raise the profile of ACC to more effectively compete for students, faculty, financial resources and partnerships.
- Promote ACC's academic excellence through consistent messages and images supported by a comprehensive, integrated marketing plan.
- Help faculty & staff develop effective marketing and media strategies for their programs and events.
Who We Are
Our department houses a team of marketers, designers, web developers, technical support specialists and administrators with over 50 combined years of experience in higher education.
What We Do
We share the stories that engage our audiences and promote the ACC brand.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Managing the College’s brand and looking for ways to strengthen its image and representation in the community
- Promoting the College’s services, programs, achievements and events through the creation of digital and printed marketing materials
- Maintaining the College’s website and keeping it updated with fresh and relevant content
- Engaging our students and community through social media
- Providing print services for a wide variety of items including signage, event posters, course syllabi, tests, brochures, manuals, and commencement programs
- Coordinating and performing photography shoots for campus events and marketing campaigns