Compensation and Salary Schedules
The Alvin Community College Board of Regents has adopted salary schedules for all faculty, administrative, professional, technical support, clerical, and maintenance personnel that are designed to be competitive with area institutions and to attract, maintain, and insure the highest level of competency in all positions of responsibilities.
Each position is assigned a salary grade based upon the skills and level of education required. Each year the Board of Regents establishes the annual budget, which can include an annual step increase shown on the salary chart. The Board can also adjust the salary chart to compensate for cost of living increases.
For more information please see the Policy Manual, Section 14.
2022-23 Salary Schedules
- FY23 Staff Salary Range Structure
- 9 Month Faculty Salary Schedule
- 10.5 Month Faculty Salary Schedule
- 12 Month Faculty Salary Schedule
- Faculty Summer Salary Schedule
- Part Time Hourly Pay Rates