Full Time Faculty Forms

All employees should have an employment application and/or resume on file. Teaching staff are to provide official transcripts and/or copies of licenses or certificates related to their teaching discipline. 

Contact the Human Resources Department for current forms and information.

Required Forms

  • Acknowledgement - College Policies & Procedures
  • Background Check Authorization
  • Computer & Technology Use Acknowledgement Form
  • Direct Deposit
  • Employment Eligibility Verification - Form I-9
  • Personal Data
  • Retirement Eligibility
  • Social Security Provisions: SSA-1945 Form
  • W-4 Form

Optional Forms 

  • ACC TRS Enrollment Form
  • Election to Participate in ORP (TRS 28) (Grade 4 or Higher)
  • Notice of Eligibility for ORP (Grade 4 or Higher)
  • Salary Reduction Agreement (ORP/TDA)

Official Transcripts
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) requires that Alvin Community College have official copies of transcripts. Transcripts must support SACS criteria for instructor in each specified teaching discipline.

The personnel file is not considered complete until official transcripts are submitted. The incomplete file will be returned to the Department Chair without being processed. In addition, data cannot be entered into the payroll system without official transcripts.

We look forward to working with you and we appreciate your assistance in meeting the above requirements. If you have any questions regarding these procedures, please contact the Human Resources Office at 281.756.3639, the Dean of Academic Programs at 281.756.3718, or the Dean of Instruction at 281.756.5601.