Student Ambassador Program
What is a Student Ambassador?
ACC Student Ambassadors are a small group of dedicated, energetic and positive students with diverse backgrounds, degree plans, interests and extracurricular activities. They demonstrate ACC student pride while being a liaison between ACC and the community.
Return completed application in person or via email to: email@example.com
Darrell G. Oliver Jr., MSA
College Recruiter, Student Support Services
3110 Mustang Road
Alvin, Tx, 77511-4898
What are the requirements?
- Enrolled in at least nine (9) hours at ACC
- Minimum of 60 hours of service per semester
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher AND be in good academic standing
- Attend required training sessions and monthly meetings (counted toward the 60 hour requirement)
- Availability for some evening and/or weekend events
- Have own transportation for off-campus events
What are the duties?
- Assist College Recruiter with community events
- Provide information regarding ACC programs/services to student body and the community
- Courtesy phone calls to prospective students
- Campus Tours
- Special Assignments
Through the planning and production of these activities, Student Ambassadors will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of professional skills, such as team leadership, marketing, communications, and event management. In addition, Ambassadors will be eligible for:
- $600 Scholarship
- ACC Student Ambassador polo or a t-shirt along with other items
- Networking opportunities with ACC Faculty and Administrators
- End of Semester Appreciation Party
- A Certificate of Service
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.