Get up to $600 in financial assistance for the Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022 terms. Learn more!
How to Search and Register for Classes
Steps to Plan and Register for Courses in Student Planning
- Log into the POD by clicking the “POD” link from the top of the ACC homepage.
- On the right side of the screen, click Students > Planning and Registration > Student Planning
- Click “view your progress” to review courses completed, in progress, and not yet completed.
- Select the course you would like to take and click “add course to plan”.
- Select the semester you want the course planned for.
- Continue this process until all your courses have been planned.
- Review your planned courses by clicked “planned and schedule” and then “timeline”
- You may make changes to your plan by using the “drag and drop” feature as well as the add/delete function.
- Once courses have been fully planned, click “plan and schedule” and use the directional arrows to scroll to the desired semester at which you intend to enroll.
- Click “view other sections” to see all possible results. The calendar will populate with available sections in yellow. Choose your preferred section by clicking “add section”.
- Once all selections have been made, click “register now” in the top right, or register for courses individually.
- You may add or drop courses online up until the second class day of the semester.
- Print fee statement by clicking the home icon -> Student Finance -> Select Term -> View Fee Statement
- Green = Registered; Yellow = Planned; Red = Course full or conflicting with another course time.
NOTICE: The college does not assume responsibility for withdrawing students who register and decide not to attend. Be sure to drop all classes not wanted. Failure to withdraw may result in being charged for tuition and fees as well as receiving grades for those courses. Refunds for course withdrawals will be calculated according to the published refund schedule.