Steps To Readmission
(Students who have previously taken coursework at ACC.)
Welcome back to Alvin Community College. We are excited to have you rejoin the Dolphin Family.
1. Apply for Admission
- After one year of non-attendance, students should reapply at the Apply Texas website. (Chrome is recommended.)
- Students applying for Continuing Education programs should apply here for CE.
Note: An acceptance email should be received within three business days during normal processing times and may be longer during peak registration periods. Please check your spam folder for this important communication if it does not route to your inbox automatically.
2. Submit Official Transcripts (if applicable)
- Transcripts received from Texas colleges and universities should include TSI placement status (if applicable).
- All transcripts from previous institutions must be submitted to Alvin Community College. This step is not necessary unless you have attended another institution after attending ACC.
- If you attended ACC more than five years ago, you must resubmit all prior college transcripts.
- Request official transcripts to be sent electronically to ACC (SPEEDE, Parchment, etc.) The ACC school code is 003539. The email to send official transcripts to is: RegistrarsOffice@alvincollege.edu. Students may bring official transcripts in a sealed institution envelope to the Welcome Center, or mail to: ACC Registrar's Office 3110 Mustang Road, Alvin, TX 77511.
3. Apply for Financial Aid
- All students are encouraged to submit FAFSA regardless of financial status. Having a FAFSA on file helps to satisfy scholarship requirements also. Review Financial Aid Steps. For assistance, email FA@alvincollege.edu.
4. Placement Testing (if applicable)
- This step may not be required for returning students.
- See the testing homepage for test scheduling and exemption information.
5. Satisfy Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
- This step is only required for students under the age 22.
Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
Note: Immunization records sent via email (email@example.com) should be sent in PDF format. Please do NOT send in an actual picture.
6. Complete Title IX Training
- Returning students are required to complete ACC's campus Title IX training if it has
been more than one year since attendance.
a. Click here for Title IX training
(Or cut and paste: https://alvincollegestudents-tx.safecolleges.com/login)
b. Select "Register"
- Enter the ACC registration key aba0907c
- Complete the fields
- Use the ACCess ID as your username: (first initial of first name, first four letters
of your last name, and the last four numbers of your student ID.)
Example of Username:
Student - John Smith, ACC ID: 123456, username would be: jsmit3456.
- Email - use your ACC student email.
c. Once logged in and registered, Title IX training should show as a mandatory course for completion.