Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
Alvin Community College's Executive Leadership Team is comprised of the following members:
- Dr. Robert J. Exley, College President
- Dr. Michael Beck, Vice President Instruction
- Mr. John Matula, Interim Vice President of Student Services
- Mr. Karl Stager, Vice President of Administrative Services
- Ms. Nichole Eslinger, Vice President of Human Resources
- Ms. Wendy Del Bello, Vice President of Outreach & Development
- Mr. Kelly Klimpt, Vice President of Information Technology
- Dr. Stacy Ebert, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
The ELT is provided administrative support by Senior Executive Administrative Assistant, Ms. Tammy Giffrow.
The ELT meets regularly to deliberate large-scale topics central to the overall continued success of the college such as the strategic plan, budget planning and implementation, college policy, legislative issues, and program and regional accreditation. Various procedures, practices and issues associated with the day to day operation of the college are also discussed.