Instructional Leadership Team (ILT)
The purpose of the Instructional Leadership Team is to facilitate communication and coordination among instructional divisions of the college. It is committed to promoting excellence in planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of procedures, programs, and processes that pertain to curriculum, instructional quality, faculty, and student success. The ILT also makes recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) regarding curricular and academic matters.
Alvin Community College's Instructional Leadership Team is comprised of the following members:
- Dr. Cynthia Griffith, Vice President of Instruction, ILT Chair
- Dr. Stacy Ebert, Dean, Legal and Health Sciences
- Mr. John Matula, Dean, Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Nadia Nazarenko, Dean, General Education and Academic Support
- Mr. Jeff Parks, Dean of Professional, Technical and Human Performance
- (vacant), Dean/Executive Director, Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Dr. Esther Kempen, Faculty Senate President.
- Ms. Sarah Bouse, Director, TDCJ Programs
- Mr. Gayland Capps, Grant Coordinator
- Mr. Daniel Gonzalez, Director, Distance Education
- Ms. Lori King, Instructional Support Specialist
- Ms. Akilah Martin, Director, College & Career Pathways
- Dr. Pam Shefman, Executive Director of Institutional Effectiveness & Research