- All requests should be received at least 3 weeks prior to the event. All requests will be responded in five (5) to seven (7) business days with an email from a ACC employee confirming your request. (Look out for an email)
- In the event that an appearance must be cancelled, please email Daveon Gee at email@example.com with at least 3 day notice.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee an appearance.
- Mascots are available for appearances throughout the year, however the summer months, as well as, winter break may be harder to fulfill an appearance request due to school being out.
- We ask that you please have at least two (2) bottles of water on hand for the mascot.
- Please advise patrons/ students not to pull on the tail, head, feet and hands or hit the mascot. High fives and side hugs are welcomed.
- Please note that mascots will need to take a break every 15-20 minutes.
- And most importantly have fun, because Blue will!
Additional Appearance Requirements:
- Accurate directions, location, and on-site phone number must be provided.
- A private and secure changing room must be provided for the mascot to change and keep belongings locked during the appearance.
- Please have a friendly and safe environment for the mascot. Mascots reserve the right to walk away from any appearance deemed unsafe or harmful.
- The mascot is unable to perform in severe weather and high outdoor temperatures.
All publicity for the event, whether in advance or afterwards, which mentions an appearance by the mascot or uses campus marks (logos), must be approved by the Office of Student Life before use. For approval please contact 281-756-5223.
All mascot appearance requests must be submitted using this Mascot Appearance Request Form.