New Student Orientation
Online New Student Orientation (NSO)
- NSO should be completed before meeting with the Pathways Advisor and Course Registration.
- Your ACCess ID is required to log in and to receive credit for orientation.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if assistance is needed)
Please follow the instructions below to complete ACC orientation:
(Click here for printed instructions)
1. Click here to get started
(Or cut and paste: https://alvincollegestudents-tx.safecolleges.com/login)
2. Select "Register"
- Enter the ACC registration key aba0907c
- Complete the fields
- Use the ACCess ID as your username: should be first initial of first name, the first
four letters of your last name, and the last four numbers of your student ID.
Example of Username:
Student John Smith with an ACC ID of 123456, username would be: jsmit3456.
- Email - if you know your ACC student email address, please use it. If not, you may use a personal email address that is regularly checked. Once you receive your ACC email address, it becomes the official form of communication.
3. Once logged in and registered, the New Student Orientation should show as a mandatory course for completion.
4. After completing the course, it is advisable to screen-shot your completion certificate for your personal records. The NSO hold will be removed the following business day. If you would like the hold removed sooner, please send a copy of your completion certificate to: PathwaySuccessCoaches@alvincollege.edu
Title IX Training
All students are required to complete online Title IX training regarding ACC’s campus sexual assault policy. After logging in to Safe Colleges for New Student Orientation, the Title IX training will populate as a mandatory training.