Dual Enrollment News & Announcements
News & Announcements
Need Money for College?
Get CARES Act Financial Assistance
TSIA2 Texas Success Initiative Assessment
Effective January 11, 2021, the TSIA test was replaced with a new version called the TSIA2. Please view the new TSI Testing information. For more information, please visit with your ACC DE Advisor.
Free ACCUPLACER Study App - view the flyer for more information and how to download the app.
Are you interested in taking college courses in high school? The ACC Dual Enrollment Advisors are holding a live information night on February 16, 2021 at 6 p.m. View the flyer for more details and the link to join.
- Fall 2021 Admission Deadline is April 2, 2021
- View the Steps to Enroll
- Updates made frequently
- Review DE News & Announcements regularly for the most current information
Summer 2021 - Summer Opportunities
ACC Dual Enrollment summer courses will be taught virtually!
To register for DE summer courses, meet with your DE Advisor.
Tips for Success:
- Check your ACC Email - email is the official form of communication. Please check your ACC email daily. If you need help checking email, contact the IT Help Desk or visit with your ACC DE Advisor.
- Log into Blackboard Daily - all remote classes are facilitated through Blackboard. Students should log into Blackboard daily to review any announcements or assignments. Students needing assistance with Blackboard should email their instructor directly or contact Blackboard using the link within the system.
- Stay Connected - to your instructor and to the program. Read emails; email your instructor if you have questions or concerns; email your DE Advisor for support, and review the DE POD page for updates and announcements.
- FREE Tutorials are available: http://www.alvincollege.edu/learning-lab/index.html
The following resources are available to assist you. Please contact your ACC DE Advisor or our office email@example.com if you need additional assistance.
Still need help setting up your ACCess ID and logging into the POD? Contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544.
- Need technology assistance? Complete this form for device assistance.
- To access your classes, log into the POD and they will be on the right side of the screen, on Monday, August 24th (Blackboard is in the POD)
- Video – How to Log into the POD (if you need additional help, contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544).
- Video – How to Get into Blackboard
How do I review and access the college classes I have been registered for?
- To view your ACC courses:
- Log into The POD.
- Under WebACCESS>select Students>select Planning & Registration>select Fee Statement and Schedule>select the term.
- If you have questions or need assistance accessing The POD, contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544 (students only)
- If your schedule does not look accurate, contact your ACC DE Advisor. Remember this is for fall only (Aug.-Dec.).
- Students must purchase textbooks - refer to your ACC Email for additional information.
- Redshelf E-Book Information - If you noticed a Redshelf E-Book fee as part of your fee statement/bill, it is related
to an electronic textbook associated with one of the courses you have been registered
for. The price of the textbook has been included for your convenience and is usually
the most economical option for the book.
How to access the code, ebook and how to opt out
Additional Redshelf Help for Students
Students can also contact the ACC College Store at 281.756.3681
ACC Email Address and ACCess ID (ACC ID #)
ALL students will now have an ACC Email Address that will be used as the official form of communication. After applying and being accepted to ACC, you will receive an email with your ACC Student ID number. Use this ID number to setup your ACC email account. If you need assistance, visit the Campus Technology page or contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544.