Thanks for visiting our Dual Enrollment Forms and Resources page. Should you need assistance, please contact our office or visit with your ACC Advisor.
Dual Enrollment Forms
- Steps to Enroll
- Early Admission Contract
- TSI (Texas Success Initiative Assessment)
- TSI Student ID Form (for students that do not have a photo ID)
- FERPA Electronic Waiver (Must be submitted to the ACC DE Advisor from the student's
ACC Email address to be considered official)
- Person Proxy is now Live! To grant online access, log into the POD. On the right side under My Student Records>Grant Online Access.
- ADA/Student Accessibility Services for Dual Enrollment
Dual Enrollment Resources
- ACC Student Email and POD Access
ACC Student Email is the official form of communication. Students can access their email through the POD. Set up ACCess ID in the POD (select the New Accounts Start Here button at the bottom right of the page). View this welcome video to learn how The POD connects you to ACC. If you have questions, visit the ACC Student Technology Resource page for further assistance.
- ISD Dual Enrollment Course List
- ISD Faculty Recommendation Form
- Dual Enrollment Academic Transfer Pathway
- Dual Enrollment Technical Pathway (AISD/Homeschool, if applicable)
- Difference between Advance Placement (AP) and Dual Enrollment (DE)
- 7th & 8th Graders for College